Analog output (traditional daq) of data chancing during loop of generation

massi1970

Hi people.

I've the necessity of change my data output during the generation. In particular I've to stop the generation after tha data smooth to zero after push a stop button, but I previous don't know when I'll stop the process.

So I don't use the generation all at once, but I use a buffered generation in a loop and in the same loop I put a packet of data ( a vector of 100 elements) in the buffer, then the program generates in daq (at 100 sample/sec).

Even if in the first step of loop I set the "AO config" (whit buffer to 100) and put 100 or more than 100 (in particular 200 or 400) elements in the buffer to write , writing data with "AO write" followed by "AO start" and in the other steps I write ("AO write") 100 elements, I obtain always this error:

"The on-going transfer has been stopped. This is to prevent regeneration for output operations, or to reallocate resources for input operations."

I'm sure of low rate generation for my hardware so I don't understand where changing the vi to obtain my target.

Have any idea.

Thanks.

Massimiliano

In attachment the vi