Royalty Free PDF Chart Creator Dynamic Link Library (DLL)

If you want to create bar charts, pie charts, line charts or area charts as PDFs royalty free then this Dynamic Link Library (DLL) is for you.

The PDF Chart Creator DLL gives you full control over all aspects of the chart including page size, colors, axes, titles, labels, positioning, legends etc. All you have to do is supply the data and optionally change the default settings and the chart automatically adapts to fit the page based on your settings.

Because the charts are produced as PDF they are scalable and resolution independent so they can be viewed and zoomed without any "blockyness" or "jaggies" appearing. They also look great printed even at very high printer resolutions.

You may be surprised at how small the file size of each PDF Chart Creator document is (typically around 3Kb) – this is because the PDF Chart Creator DLL has been carefully written so that it optimizes the output to produce extremely small PDF file sizes.

Why not take a look at http://www.UtilityWarrior.com/PDF-Chart-Creator-Examples.htm which has an example of every chart type and style currently available.

Now supports the automatic calculation and display of various numerical analyses including "line of best fit" (which uses linear regression) and "moving average".

For full details and to download the DLL please visit http://www.UtilityWarrior.com/PDF-Chart-Creator-Dynamic-Link-Library.htm - this is free to download and try and no details are required in order to access the ZIP file.

Best regards,

The Utility Warrior Team

Hi:

Here is my scenario:

I have this long image that represents a strip chart. The image width fits the width of letter-sized paper in portrait orientation. The image's vertical length, however, is sometimes 20 pages long. I need this image printed as-is (not scaled) on multiple PDF pages with continuity (no top or bottom margins) on those pages that have the chart extensions. . . . Basically, I want this long strip chart image to appear segmented across pages on a one-to-one scale based on the original *jpg, *.png, or*.bmp image..

Does your software have a solution for this scenario? . . . Many PDF utilities tend to shrink larger images to fit one page.

Anthony

QUOTE(alukindo @ Jun 25 2007, 01:04 AM)

Here is my scenario: I have this long image that represents a strip chart...

This is hijacking the thread a little, but at the last place I worked, I wrote a LabVIEW driver for a continuous feed thermal printer where strip-chart style data could be printed ad-nauseaum (and often was). It was an excellent printer (very hardy and rack-mountable) - I'm sure I could get in contact with them and find out what sort of printer it was if you;re interested...

QUOTE(crelf @ Jun 24 2007, 08:54 PM)

. . . I'm sure I could get in contact with them and find out what sort of printer it was if you;re interested...

Hi Crelf:

In this case, the users want to be able to use any printer. Normally they would print the strip chart on banner type paper with letter-sized page segments. Else, they would use a regular printer that will print individual pages in portrait mode.

... But does that driver you mention allow use with any printer?

Anthony

QUOTE(UtilityWarrior @ Jun 30 2007, 07:09 PM)

......where the page size of the PDF is the same as the image

Hi Adrian:

... In this case the image is longer than letter -sized paper. So what is needed is the image to be converted to multiple letter-sized pages of PDF that add-up to the full image rather than just one large PDF page. Can the updated utility do this?

I already bought the image2PDF converter last year and this did not work as above. I was really impressed though with the speed of execution.

Anthony