Connect run time menu choice to VI

G'day,

I'm doing maintenance on some LV7.1...it's a mess. I'm struggling with run time menus: one menu choice is designed to pop a VI that lets the user jog some stages. The popped VI had an error, so I replaced it with a functioning version with the same name. Now when I light up the top level VI, the 'jog stages' VI doesn't pop (appear) when I click the runtime menu choice. It appears I've lost the 'connection' between the menu choice and running the jog VI. Can anyone shed light on how to correct this? I've poked through the LV examples and found some information...more study needed there.

I'd be glad to supply any additional info that might be useful. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Best,

John

I assume you know this, but just in case - menu interaction is done using the event structure, so you need to replace the VI inside the event case that handles the action for this menu item (and make sure you have the right name, etc.).

Other than that, the only other likely option I can think of is that you didn't set the VI to open its FP when called.

If that does not help, you should post the relevant code.