DAQ shuts down during operation

I have designed a code that acquires data and controls a certain apparatus. The code woerked well for a long time, but then i had to reinstall my LabView on a new operating system, and during the operation of the previously well operating codes, the DAQ shuts down showing me an error window that says:

Error - 50405 occurred at DAQmx

Read (Analog 1D DBL NChan 1 Samp).vi:!

Possible Reason(s):

No transfer is in progress because the transfer was aborted by the client. The operation could not be completed as specified.

I suspect there is a problem with the external electronics i'm using. This is because when i execute the program with the electronics unplugged, the loop executes very well without any problems. But when i plug the electronics, it works for sometime and then shuts down showing the error screen.

If anyone could tell me what possible reasons could result in this error, so i can track the problem directly, because it seems very complicated to know exactly where the problem comes from.

Attached is the file i'm using, all the other files that previously worked well are giving the same error screen. Thankyou so much for your help.

Omar

Give ya my best guess.

Looks like you are controlling solenoid and reading the meter using express VI's while creating tasks outside the loop for the digital I/O.

This is permitted but probably not efficient if you don't need it in the loop.

Also you might bernefit from tying all error IO together or at least combining error I/O. This way the first error would be available for help with troubleshooting.

Id try to clean it up first (Get express out of the loop if you can to minimize potential overhead.) Create the tasks for analog in and analog out

the same way you did for the digital I/O.

You might also (if permitted) relax the loop timing to 50ms or better but that is just a guess.

Good luck

JR

thankyou very much J R,

I have found the solution to my problem. It seems that the DAQ device is not compatible with any USB cables but the one delivered with the package. I tried other USB cables and adapters, and nothing worked well except the one included in the package.

It seems this problem is very popular among USB-6008 users, I do not have any logical reasoning for what might be the cause of the problem, but the original USB cable worked very well. Thankyou so much for your help though :rolleyes: ...

Omar