LabVIEW Intermediate Course

QUOTE(sahara agrasen @ Oct 13 2007, 01:17 PM)

I required material based on LabVIEW intermediate course I or II .....

if anybody has pdf related to that plz send it to me

its urgent for me

Be careful. That is proprietary material, and you might as well post a registered key to a LV toolkit or the code on here. From NI's standpoint, it's just as illegal.

If you want some more specifics or specific examples or table of contents, I think we can manage.

its an good information...though i was not aware of that thing..

bt as u says that plz share some good examples or problems in which i will try my level best to solve it and whenever i wil find any confusion i will ask u

now i think that is the best way to make sure myself as a LabVIEW programmer

so can u send me some good logical problems related to basic one and two

i have completed both basics I and II...so plz send me some problems as well examples

Sahara

You can try these Sample Exams (Traffic Light, Car wash and Security System) available on the ni site for problems that are at the intermediate level. There's also a free CLD prepatation webcast which is a 30 minute video going through a lot of the intermediate concepts.

If you think of programs you want to make for yourself or for work you will probably end up using things like event structures and dlls anyway. I passed the CLD exam without looking at any of the intermediate course material as I had used the intermediate concepts in projects already and Basics I and II gave me good general LabVIEW programming and documentation practices etc.