About myself

labmaster

QUOTE(labmaster @ Oct 18 2007, 01:40 AM)

Maybe, I will post my question here as well as NI discussion board.

Welcome, labmaster!

If your question is "How do I do ... but with LabVIEW?", the more appropriate place might be to search and then ask on the NI forums first. If your question is "What is the best technique for doing ..." then you might get a quicker or more complete response here on LAVA.

I would encourage you to think before posting a single question to both the NI and LAVA forums. In general, cross posting between these two forums is considered "bad form". If you must post in both places, please note the fact on both forums (i.e. "Cross posted on LAVA/NI forums") Many of the LAVA people also regularly read the NI forums and will answer "how to" questions there.

Again welcome!

Off-topic:

I went to Korea on a business trip many years ago. I still remember spending two weeks in Taejon installing cellular communications equipment. I learned how to pour a drink for others and discovered ginseng tea, but never quite developed a taste for dried squid! There were many "after work" meetings with plenty of drinking and one or two hang-overs!

The only phrases I still remember are "gam sa haam ni da" (thank you) and "sil haam ni da" (excuse me).