Automate Annotation Locations

Hi,

I've been trying out the Annotations in LabVIEW 8.5 and they work well except for a few issues I tend to be having. I have a grpah that needs 5 annotations in them, but they may be anywhere in the graph. What I am trying to avoid is overlap between the annotation labels together. Here are some examples of what I am talking about. The first graph shows a bunch of annotations all overlaping. I zoom in on the graph and they reorder properly and look clean, but I can not allow the graph to always just zoom in on the annotations, I need the graph to be the full view. So the last graph shows how I would like the annotations to automatically orient themselves with each other to get a best fit around the cursor points without overlapping their own space.

Graph As Is

Graph%20as%20is.jpg

Graph Zoomed

Graph%20zoomed.jpg

Graph Moved Locations

Graph%20Moved.jpg

Is this something that NI can look into providing or is there another alternative that I can work on in the background? How should I proceed in accomplishing this?

I have used other graphs through active X that can do a better job of annotations, but have a memory leak. If I can find a way to get the NI graphs to mimic these below, I much rather would.

Graph to Mimic

Graph%20to%20mimic.jpg

Thanks,

--Kevin

PS if anyone wants the code to generate the graphs to play with, let me know, but its in a rough form.