Hello Everyone! I am new to here.

QUOTE (Yen @ Mar 14 2008, 06:45 AM)

...and here I am - just as ordered :)

I used to work in Sydney (I've been in the US for a few years now). There are a few integrators there (depending on where you're located). Your best bet is to probably have a chat to someone at the local NI office (have a chat with Jeremy Taylor) - they're in North Ryde (about 5 mins walk from Macquarie Centre on Byfield Street?). There's also a handful of companies that use LabVIEW - here's a couple that come to mind:

• Resmed (in NorthWest Business park now I think?) use LabVIEW for testing in R&D and/or V&V (I think?)
  • Silverbrook (In Balmain & North Ryde)
  • Optimum (In Redfern Business Park?) - there's a couple of extremely talented LabVIEW guys there that would be pretty damn exciting to work with. In fact, they're looking for staff right now.
  • Matrix Consultants (system integrator in Maitland) - I'm not sure if they're hiring right now, but have a chat to Gil Smith (he's the boss up there)
  • Madry Technologies (system integrator in Western Sydney) - they do a lot of biomedical/sound/vibration work - have a chat to Andrew (he's a top bloke)
  • NVSI (system integrator in Top Ryde) - Have a chat to Ralph (I used to be the National Manager there) - they do a lot of primary industry work in both Oz and NZ

I'm a little busy at the moment, but I'll post more ideas when they come to me :)

QUOTE (crelf @ Mar 14 2008, 11:01 PM)

...and here I am - just as ordered :)

I used to work in Sydney (I've been in the US for a few years now). There are a few integrators there (depending on where you're located). Your best bet is to probably have a chat to someone at the local NI office (have a chat with Jeremy Taylor) - they're in North Ryde (about 5 mins walk from Macquarie Centre on Byfield Street?). There's also a handful of companies that use LabVIEW - here's a couple that come to mind:

• Resmed (in NorthWest Business park now I think?) use LabVIEW for testing in R&D and/or V&V (I think?)
  • Silverbrook (In Balmain & North Ryde)
  • Optimum (In Redfern Business Park?) - there's a couple of extremely talented LabVIEW guys there that would be pretty damn exciting to work with. In fact, they're looking for staff right now.
  • Matrix Consultants (system integrator in Maitland) - I'm not sure if they're hiring right now, but have a chat to Gil Smith (he's the boss up there)
  • Madry Technologies (system integrator in Western Sydney) - they do a lot of biomedical/sound/vibration work - have a chat to Andrew (he's a top bloke)
  • NVSI (system integrator in Top Ryde) - Have a chat to Ralph (I used to be the National Manager there) - they do a lot of primary industry work in both Oz and NZ

I'm a little busy at the moment, but I'll post more ideas when they come to me :)

Thank you Crelf and Yen! I feel I have striked the right place! I will follow these advices. :worship:

I also found that the ppl here are very supportive, and respond fast. I hope I should have come here eariler!