Greeting from new

Hello everyone.

I have been working on optical imaging for biomedical applications quite a while (more than 5 years). I made decision to start to use labview recently. I am currently tackling quite a difficult problem, trying to use labview for non-ni board. Since I started, I will go as far as I can go. I wish to get some help from this community.

It's very nice to join here and I will talk to you some time.

Cheers

QUOTE (Ki Hean Kim @ Mar 14 2008, 10:07 AM)

Hello everyone.

I have been working on optical imaging for biomedical applications quite a while (more than 5 years). I made decision to start to use labview recently. I am currently tackling quite a difficult problem, trying to use labview for non-ni board. Since I started, I will go as far as I can go. I wish to get some help from this community.

It's very nice to join here and I will talk to you some time.

Cheers

Welcome to LAVA!

Yes 3rd party hardware is quite the challenge since they seldom know about LV. BUt once you fihgt your way through the first one you find yourself elevated to a higher level and the next one is easier since you have to become confident with both sides of the fence.

Have fun!

Ben