Need source code analysis tool for software quality assurance

Hi ,I am experiencing a problem with QT Java 6.1 on Windows XP using Java1.4.2 (_2, _3, and _4) where a QT Component (as Component()) created from a Movie Controller placed in a window or frame will sometimes freeze when another window is placed in front of it or removed with set Visible(true/false). I cannot produce a test case or anything of the like because I cannot reliably reproduce it on command. The freeze

occurs on the set Visible () command. Looks like some DEADLOCK. Has anyone else experienced this?

Any suggestions? Ideas ? Thanks.

QUOTE (martin_24 @ Mar 27 2008, 03:31 AM)

Hi ,I am experiencing a problem with QT Java 6.1 on Windows XP using Java1.4.2 (_2, _3, and _4) where a QT Component (as Component()) created from a Movie Controller placed in a window or frame will sometimes freeze when another window is placed in front of it or removed with set Visible(true/false). I cannot produce a test case or anything of the like because I cannot reliably reproduce it on command. The freeze

occurs on the set Visible () command. Looks like some DEADLOCK. Has anyone else experienced this?

Any suggestions? Ideas ? Thanks.

I see this is your first post to LAVA. Can you tell us how your problem is related to LabVIEW?

LAVA stands for LabVIEW Advanced Vitual Architects. Maybe you are looking for help with JAVA?