Multiplots with multiple x and y arrays

hi,

Sorry if the title is misleading.

Currently, all my graph data are stored in two separate 1D arrays storing the Y-axis data and X-axis data in the corresponding index of the other array. The intervals between the X-axis elements are irregular.

So far, plotting these graphs have been a matter of simply clustering them together and wiring them to an XY-Graph.

However, I wish to plot multiple graphs such as these onto a single plot. The multiple plots each have different X-axis arrays, i.e. they correspond to different points on the axis.

I'm stumped as to how to achieve this.

All help very much appreciated!

cheers

QUOTE (minority @ Apr 8 2008, 07:25 AM)

hi,

Sorry if the title is misleading.

Currently, all my graph data are stored in two separate 1D arrays storing the Y-axis data and X-axis data in the corresponding index of the other array. The intervals between the X-axis elements are irregular.

So far, plotting these graphs have been a matter of simply clustering them together and wiring them to an XY-Graph.

However, I wish to plot multiple graphs such as these onto a single plot. The multiple plots each have different X-axis arrays, i.e. they correspond to different points on the axis.

I'm stumped as to how to achieve this.

All help very much appreciated!

cheers

Again, apologies. Problem solved.

Apparently I can just build and array of these XT clusters to multiplot.

Thanks.

cheers