Simple ECG or Heart Rate Monitor

marp84

hai bro i'm new member in this forum.this my 1st post and i hope i'm not in wrong place.

can someone tell me how to make a simpple ecg or heart rate monitor?

And someone can tell me about the result of the ecg can be transfer to other pc with labview,can you tell me about that

and haow to make it with labview?Where i can find the complete ebooks and free project of labview?

I hope you can help me bro by the way tanx before...

QUOTE (Karissap @ May 12 2008, 07:32 AM)

This sounds like a similar assignment to this http://www.ese.upenn.edu/rca/software/Labview/Cardiacvi/cardiacvi.html' rel='nofollow' target="_blank">Cardiac Monitor LabVIEW project

Basically LabVIEW can do PC transfer methods such as TCP, UDP, FTP,SMTP email or you can use Bluetooth, serial communication etc, the possibilities are endless.

You'll get better responses if you show what you've tried already by posting your code or by asking more specific LabVIEW questions if you get stuck.

Can you giveme some sample of the methods to tranfer the data, for example i want send the data to other pc through internet or wireless.how i can do that please explain that?

tanx before

QUOTE (marp84 @ May 14 2008, 09:53 PM)

Can you giveme some sample of the methods to tranfer the data, for example i want send the data to other pc through internet or wireless.how i can do that please explain that?

tanx before

LabVIEW have lot of examples in Networking (accessible by clicking in Help -> Find Examples), here you can find useful code to learn how to transfer data between pcs.

QUOTE (Giseli Ramos @ May 20 2008, 12:26 AM)

LabVIEW have lot of examples in Networking (accessible by clicking in Help -> Find Examples), here you can find useful code to learn how to transfer data between pcs.

do you ever do that may be can u just give me some example no like that (accessible by clicking in Help -> Find Examples) ???