Matlab, Vista and LabVIEW 8.5.1

Hello all:

Finally, I found my home after a long lost search for the right stuff in LabVIEW!

My first post is concerned with an error since the days of LV6.1 and seemed to be still haunting? Anyway, I keep getting an Error 1050 on my notebook with LV8.5.1 and with Matlab 2007b running on Vista Basic. Anyone has tips for a fix? Tried Sys Exec with invocation matlab -regserver and matlab -automation but LV complains can't execute script?

I worked long and hard using an equivalent MathScript - but 3D vector manipulations is never permitted or is not totally possible even for the latest MathScript corrections done on LV 8.5.1.

Help will be appreciated.

Welcome to LAVA.

I can't help you, since I never used MATLAB, but I suggest you start by searching, both here, in NI's site and in the Mathworks' site. Then, if you can't find it, you should come back and post a proper question with the full details.

QUOTE (Poormanphysics @ Jul 31 2008, 11:57 PM)

Hello all:

Finally, I found my home after a long lost search for the right stuff in LabVIEW!

My first post is concerned with an error since the days of LV6.1 and seemed to be still haunting? Anyway, I keep getting an Error 1050 on my notebook with LV8.5.1 and with Matlab 2007b running on Vista Basic. Anyone has tips for a fix? Tried Sys Exec with invocation matlab -regserver and matlab -automation but LV complains can't execute script?

I worked long and hard using an equivalent MathScript - but 3D vector manipulations is never permitted or is not totally possible even for the latest MathScript corrections done on LV 8.5.1.

Help will be appreciated.

poormanphysics -- Could you provide us with the snippet of mathscript code you are having issues with, specifically a couple examples of the types of 3d vector calculations you are attempting?

-Scott