Disable Radio button

Tops

Hi. I need to be able to disable one or more radiobuttons in a enum control. See picture. Is this possible? I havent found any in

property node, it only disable all or none. The purpose is to do this in runtime. The control is connected to the graph cursor and

depending on number of graphs (wich can vary from 1 to 4) I want to be able to hide the buttons that wont be used.

Hope I made a pretty clear problem description.

Hi Tops,

you can disable individual radio buttons. On the front panel select the radio button, right mouse click -> create property node -> disable. This property node works on this selected radio button only. Of course you'll need to have separate property nodes for each radio button.

Have fun,

Guenther

I used System radio buttons, now Ive change it to Classic. The border looks a little bit different, a thin black line. The system had a thin transparant line. I would be able to remove the line completley, cant find how to change the border....

Also whats the difference between the classic and system meny? They have almost the same functions....

QUOTE (Tops @ Aug 8 2008, 02:40 PM)

I used System radio buttons, now Ive change it to Classic. The border looks a little bit different, a thin black line. The system had a thin transparant line. I would be able to remove the line completley, cant find how to change the border....

Also whats the difference between the classic and system meny? They have almost the same functions....

Hi Tops

Try using the paint brush from the tools palette to color the border trransparent.

The difference between classic and system menu is that the system controls will conform with the theme that the client is using on their OS. Much like a standard Window's window/popup. The classic controls will not change. The difference between classic and modern is that modern controls are "3D"-looking controls (they have depth) and look "nice" but there is slightly more overhead in using them. Hence all three palettes are needed and I personally find I use them all equally.