Intensity Graph Size Changing Automagically?

jorwex

Hey all, I was wondering if there was a simple way to save only the graph window for an intensity graph. If you use the Get Image method, it saves other things like the color ramp, the Graph label, etc..kinda like taking a screenshot of the area surrounding the graph instead of the graph itself. I've tried using Get Image and then Get Image Subset, but I'm either selecting the wrong area or selecting the wrong # of pixels or something, because it's not the correct resolution and doesn't quite look right.

I'm taking a 640x480 image from a BMP, converting it to greyscale, and then saving the U8 converted greyscale data to both a pixmap and to a 2d array. Then I use the 2d array as the input for the intensity graph. The greyscale pixmap and the intensity map look very similar, but the intensity graph is a bit squished horizontally. If you right click the intensity map and go to properties and then the scales tab (im using labview 8.2--no size in the first tab like in 8.6), the y scale (width of the pic) says 650 instead of 640. If I try and change it to 640, it goes back to 650 as soon as I run the vi. It actually looks like those 10 extra pixels have been wrapped around from the left side of the image to the right, and then the whole 650 pixels have been squeezed to the space that 640 pixels occupy (interpolated?).

Help!