QUOTE (professor_rumsdiegeige @ Oct 2 2008, 08:50 AM)

how is it possible to specify the point around which the image is rotated when using Imaq Rotate?

No, but you can resize your canvas will irregular borders so that the point about which you want to rotate becomes the centre, and then IMAQ Rotate.

QUOTE (professor_rumsdiegeige @ Oct 2 2008, 04:02 PM)

Thank you for your help but I've got some difficulties to understand what you mean: what's this "canvas" and what do you mean by "irregular borders"?

I'm not sure I can explain it any more eloquently than that - but I'll try: you know where you want to rotate it about, so add the appropriate rows and columns of pixels around the image to force that point to become the middle. For example - if you have a 10 x 10 image, and you want to rotate it about (3,3), then add 5 columns of pixels to the left of the image and 5 rows of pixels to the top of the image. Now the (3,3) pixel becomes the (8,8) pixel in the middle of a 15 x 15 pixel image. Then you can rotate about the centre and trim off the extra rows/columns.

QUOTE (crelf @ Oct 2 2008, 09:37 PM)

I'm not sure I can explain it any more eloquently than that - but I'll try: you know where you want to rotate it about, so add the appropriate rows and columns of pixels around the image to force that point to become the middle. For example - if you have a 10 x 10 image, and you want to rotate it about (3,3), then add 5 columns of pixels to the left of the image and 5 rows of pixels to the top of the image. Now the (3,3) pixel becomes the (8,8) pixel in the middle of a 15 x 15 pixel image. Then you can rotate about the centre and trim off the extra rows/columns.

Thank you, now I got it. The problem is solved now.