Need help with PID

blitzkrieg

Hey guys!

I have a project on LABVIEW. I'm using LABVIEW v8.2.

My project is based on temperature control of a mulitvariable thermal system using PID. I just know the basic of basics in LABVIEW. I have searched online for help, but couldn't find much help. Do you guys know any site where it shows teaches how to create a PID control from scratch, or can any of you guys help me out?

Any help would be appreciated.

Basically, I'm in my last year of instrumentation engineering and we have to do a project. The topic assigned was a computer oriented project, in which I have to demonstrate any experiment on a computer software. The only software I was thought, and too only there bare basics, was LABVIEW. I was given 1 week to submit my projet

outline, and I had to search online for an experiment. I eventually got one ( thanks to Alberto Leva) which is based on a multivariable thermal system.

I know how the system works very well, the problem I'm facing is how to implement it in LABVIEW. The block diagram is very challenging, and requires years of experience to get it done properly.

Since I know the basics, and the fact that I need to submit the simulation soon, I request any of this forum members to help me build on this project. Any help will be appreciated be it big or small.

I have uploaded the overview of the experiment ( diagrams, equations, how the front panel should look finally ) and the LABVIEW VI (what I have completed so far).

Im using LABVIEW 8.2.

Details of the experiment

LABVIEW 8.2 VI so far