Starting , Restaring and Stoping (Interrupting) Acqisition immediately

Mohammed.Achraf

Dear All,

I'm using 6210 M series USB DAQ , and i'm acquiring 6 Differential signals at a time from my source,

the point is while i'm acquiring , if a rising edge occurred in a PFI , i want to interrrupt the current acqusition running at this moment and restart it again until a falling edge occur in the same PF to process the data in this interval, otherwise if no change occured in the PFI the acquisition is running.

the point is that i noticed that while acquiring, the DAQmx Read poymorphic VI will continue running until it finished the acquisition which i want to restart it (interrupt it) as i said when a condition occur.

the acquisition might take 10 seconds , if this condition occured inside the 10 seconds then i want to restart the acquisition

if anybody can help me in this urgently i will appreciate it very much

an example close to what i want to do is at the following path: \National Instruments\LabVIEW 8.5\examples\DAQmx\Analog In\Measure Voltage.llb\Acq&Graph Voltage-Int Clk-SW Trig Restarts.vi

but this one is not interrupting the acquisition to restart it

Regards...

Mohammed Ashraf