ivision labview toolkit

hi

i have one query on ivison labview toolkit

i have downloaded the trial version of it and iam using it and now

i want to combine two avi files into one using that toolkit in that the functionalites used can overwrite but cannot join them that my problem

i will explain in detail

in the software i have function which can write avi to disk for that i have given one input file and i have given another file as output both have some data now i thought of joining the avi but its overwriting that it now that function name is ivision_openavisession.vi

so plz any one can help how to combine two avi files into one avi file using labview

QUOTE (bharath_all @ Dec 13 2008, 02:09 AM)

hi

i have one query on ivison labview toolkit

i have downloaded the trial version of it and iam using it and now

i want to combine two avi files into one using that toolkit in that the functionalites used can overwrite but cannot join them that my problem

i will explain in detail

in the software i have function which can write avi to disk for that i have given one input file and i have given another file as output both have some data now i thought of joining the avi but its overwriting that it now that function name is ivision_openavisession.vi

so plz any one can help how to combine two avi files into one avi file using labview

Hello,

IVision LabVIEW toolkit can record from multiple video cameras into one avi file. It does not provides functions to combine two separate avi files into one file. Can you record avi files with IVision? This way you can avoid to convert after the recording.

Irene