Thanks for a great year at LAVA

crelf

I just put together a pretty complex and comprehensive prototype application for a customer in only a few days and without the knowledge that I've gained here from LAVA it would have taken me twice as long, and that, once again, reminded me how valuable this independant community is.

I know that I spend a lot of my time on LAVA screwing around (and screwing with other members at times :shifty: ), but I truly appreciate that everyone is here and working so wonderfully as a community. I don't say it often enough, but special thanks must go to the volunteers behind the curtain that keep things humming along: Michael_Aivaliotis (admin), Jim Kring (mod), Antoine Châlons (mod), mballa (LAVAcr mod) and Dan Press (LAVAcr mod).

Thanks to everyone that contrbutes here in the forums, in the LAVA Code Repository, in the LabVIEWwiki and those who financially support the infrastructure that's needed to keep LAVA alive: the premium and corporate members. It'd be great if we didn't need $ to be as successful as we are, but without the paying members, well, we just wouldn't be here.

I'd also like to add a special shout-out to all the NI folks that are actively contributing members - it's vital that LAVA and the NI community coexist, and your expertise is most welcome and often relied upon (especially when it comes to those odd way-out-of-the-box ideas that we couldn't mature ourselves without a little inside knowledge). Thanks for being part of us!

In summary, it's been a good year here at LAVA. I've certainly gotten a lot of great benefits from being part of the LAVA community, so I offer a very personal and heart-felt thank you to everyone. See you all in 2009 :)