Please help me.. :-(

Yun

Hi everyone,

i'm new to labVIEW and still new to this site..

i'm having a problem using the tab control..

now my image pop-out from window due to IMAQ WinDraw tool as can be seen on my Block diagram as attach..

i would like to display all the image in Multiple Tab Control as can be seen on my Front panel as attach..

i'm working on my final year project and my University only provide me LabVIEW 7.0..

someone help me..!!!! :throwpc:

QUOTE (Yun @ Feb 7 2009, 12:31 AM)

Hi everyone,

i'm new to labVIEW and still new to this site..

i'm having a problem using the tab control..

now my image pop-out from window due to IMAQ WinDraw tool as can be seen on my Block diagram as attach..

i would like to display all the image in Multiple Tab Control as can be seen on my Front panel as attach..

i'm working on my final year project and my University only provide me LabVIEW 7.0..

someone help me..!!!! :throwpc:

Where are your image indicators? You need to connect them to the IMAQ vis that outputs, is not an image control. Then drag them to the right tab on the tab control.

Check IMAQ examples for ideas.

QUOTE (Anders Björk @ Feb 7 2009, 08:28 AM)

Where are your image indicators? You need to connect them to the IMAQ vis that outputs, is not an image control. Then drag them to the right tab on the tab control.

Check IMAQ examples for ideas.

Hi, Anders Björk,

TQ for responding to my problem..

for time being, my image indicator is the imaq win Draw.. but i can't create an indicator from imaq win Draw function..

In LbVIEW 8.6.. i've found an indicator named Image Display under vision categories but in my labVIEW 7.0, i can't find image display or any function similar to it.

I need to code it in LabVIEW 7.0 because i only have 8.6 trial version.. is there any suggestion on how to code it in LabVIEW 7.0?

Did i miss any add-on, driver or software?