NI Distributed System Manager

It has taken me a while and a few iterations with the web service functions to get them up and together. But recently I have had problems stopping/removing services from localhost in the system manager. I have a load of my test webservices that I cant stop. It is not too much of a concern but I would to be able to stop my main webservice to ensure its definately being refreshed when I load it. Any ideas? there doesnt seem to be much help on this product or many posts anywhere.

Also I have a web service that I have built that receives several different method calls and then each method decyfers the post data and puts it on to a queue ready for the executive to utilise it. Recently I added a method to the webservice and since then the small test routine I use that monitors the calls/queue wont pick up the queue. The webservice is working and the item gets queued (I can see that working) but the test vi doesnt seem to be in the same instance (although the thing in the bottom left says it is). I had this problem when I first started out as I did not fully understand instances. I have not changed anything in the programs just added a new method VI and added to the service in the build specifications.

You can see why I am concerned by it possibly not updating the webservice when I build and deploy. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Neil.