help me plz urgent

I am a student in the engineering collage and I am working on my graduation Project and the aim of my project is to control two stepper motors to follow the movement of the sun (sun tracker) Already I built the hardware part which needs for each motor two Input (one for the rotation and the other for the direction) I mean the Lab VIEW should give me two output for each motor; one output should be pulses which can be controlled according to the timing of the sun rise and sun set which will be changed every day automatically and the other output should be used to change the direction of the motor to let the motor to go back to the correct position before the sun rise in the second day.

Note: I know how to use lab VIEW for monitoring and inputting analog signals and study them and save them in excel sheets because I am going to do a long time measurements for two different solar cells fixed on the sun tracker and the outputs voltages coming from the solar cells will be saved in the excel sheets using the lab VIEW and also the temperature of the area of the solar cells will be recorded using lab VIEW too. (ALL THESE THINGS I Already DONE)

My question is (Can I do this using lab VIEW? and I tried to get two output at least but the program give me error saying one output is reserved? also my hardware part is working with the output I get from Lab View each output alone?

is there any other solution I can control my sun tracker using lab VIEW?)

MY Email: tamimi87@hotmail.com, Mobile Number: 00971554979057 , I am in UAE is there any office for you or any experts in lab VIEW in this country who I can contact and get his help?

Can I do this using lab VIEW?

Short answer: Yes.

Longer answer: Your description doesn't include enough information for me to give you any specific advice. What hardware are you using to create the output signals? Serial port? GPIO module? Motor controller board?

I assume you are sending the signals to a motor driver built into your hardware? Just curious, are you using stepper motors or DC motors with encoders?

QUOTE (tamimi87 @ Mar 11 2009, 01:38 AM)

My question is (Can I do this using lab VIEW? and I tried to get two output at least but the program give me error saying one output is reserved? also my hardware part is working with the output I get from Lab View each output alone?

is there any other solution I can control my sun tracker using lab VIEW?)

Sounds like you two separate modules operating concurrently (parallel loops)... and both of these modules are trying to access the hardware resource at the same. If this is the case, you might consider rewriting the app so modules are combined (i.e for loop) or use a semaphore in each module to protect the shared hardware resource from the parallel / simultanious access.