Need help regarding Temperature Graph Control

Hi, im given a project by my supervisor in school and i need to make a temperature graph that correspond to my control which is the Denature,Extension,Anealing and the Period(the rest dun really nid to care). I already done the front panel but i got no idea how to do the block diagram. Sorry if the whole thing looks messy. I really appreciate if anyone could tell help me out.. Thanks. Im using LabVIEW ver 7.1

post-15220-1238470459.jpg?width=400

(only the temperature graph and the control Denature,Extension,Anealing and Period)

post-15220-1238470972.jpg?width=400

(this is how it will move from left to right)

Download File:post-15220-1238471676.vi

QUOTE (Anders Björk @ Mar 31 2009, 04:07 PM)

Where is your specification of the task? The subproblems that needs to be solved which are those?

My task is to make the signal at the Temperature Graph to follow accordingly to the control..basically the control is the denature,extension,annealing and the period. The problem is i do not know exactly how to do that.

I need to find a solution as when the program runs, the graph suppose to increase and decrease for certain period by using the control.

The operation is in the picture that i had uploaded earlier.

It goes from 95 degrees celcius(denature) for 20 sec(period), then it goes down to 55 degrees(annealing) for 40 sec, then extend to 72 degrees(extension) for 20 sec and go back to 95 degrees.

Thanks for your time.

What hardware do you have for the temperature control? Have you written code for heating and cooling without control? Have you succedded to do manual control?

After looking at your code, I strongly recommend you to read a good labview book, it will save you time.

If you are having serveral tasks in parallel use parallel while loops!

QUOTE (Anders Björk @ Apr 1 2009, 03:58 AM)

Make a new VI. This time focus only get the signal from the temperature measurements. When you have solved that you write a VI for the cooling and heating outsignal. Then you read up on PID-controllers. Then think how make the first bit finnished.

ouhk.. i'll do that.