voltage sensor vi Problems

Durden

Hi,

i am working on a voltage sensor project,i just touched labview for like few weeks,

and i'm trying to make a vi that i can turn on the sensor, and once the sensor recieves the voltage from the machine,

the vi will start saving datas, and i get to choose the location of the saved datas.

The problem i'm having right now is that i don't know how to connect my DAQpad 6070E to the VI, i set it up in the MAX, but

everytime i choose the physical channel, i can only choose PXI2Slot2/a0,a1,a2... i don't see my DAQpad 6070E.

And how do i make the vi save data and i get to choose the location?

and there's my vi below, really appreciate if somebody can look it up.

thank you.

QUOTE (JustinReina @ Apr 3 2009, 03:22 PM)

Hello Durden,

Do any error codes get thrown from your DAQmx calls, and if so where do they originate and what do they say?

-Justin

Hi Justin,

I figured that i was using simulated device instead of the real device for my physical channel...

but still, I could find my device in MAX under "Traditional NI-DAQ(Legacy) Device" and the test panel works fine, but not under NI-DAQ Devices.

Therefore, i couldn't choose my device in physical channel, is there anyway i could find it or add it?

Thank you.

-Durden

Hi Justin,

Thanks for all of your responses. You were right about the DAQmx not supporting my DAQPad 6070E, which explains why i couldn't find it on the physical channel.

I really appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions. You've been a lot of help to me :thumbup:

-Lin