Why can't I find some Property and Invoke Nodes?

Cool-LV

QUOTE (yen @ Dec 26 2006, 10:49 PM)

As hinted, in LV 8.x NI put scripting behind the license engine, so you need a license to activate it, which you can't get at the moment.

If you search this board, you should be able to find the PMS assistant or the Dataact property browser, which I believe should give you access to these properties and methods in 8.x.

Sounds like this should be added to the readme.

Hey Yen,

Oh yeah, which License LV8.x should activate? since my LV8.x is professional Development eddition one. I don't like to intall two version of LV (7.1 and 8.x). thanks to tell.

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE (Cool-LV @ Apr 3 2009, 04:39 AM)

Hey Yen,

Oh yeah, which License LV8.x should activate? since my LV8.x is professional Development eddition one. I don't like to intall two version of LV (7.1 and 8.x). thanks to tell.

It is a separate license but there is no article number on the NI site for it and no scripting license you can buy. It is only for internal use within NI and maybe very selected strategic external contacts. The license Manager is here used to protect that feature from being easily used by us mere mortals.

Rolf Kalbermatter

• 3 weeks later...

QUOTE (rolfk @ Apr 15 2009, 08:39 AM)

It is a separate license but there is no article number on the NI site for it and no scripting license you can buy. It is only for internal use within NI and maybe very selected strategic external contacts. The license Manager is here used to protect that feature from being easily used by us mere mortals.

Rolf Kalbermatter

Oh Yeah, thanks Rolf, and How do you know this ? my mean is, where did you get this information? from somewhere, some website? I am interested in this. thanks.

QUOTE (Cool-LV @ May 6 2009, 01:14 AM)

Oh Yeah, thanks Rolf, and How do you know this ? my mean is, where did you get this information? from somewhere, some website? I am interested in this. thanks.

It is a combination of knowledge gained from some investigations of my own, various infos picked up from different discussions here and on the NI discussion forums, talks with some people who did probably know more, and some combinatorics.

Rolf Kalbermatter