Get HWND of VI not running

I'm looking for a way to get the HWND (handler window) of a front panel.  The trick to this is I want to get this handle on a window without the VI running.  The reason for this is I want to bring the VI to open the front panel and bring it to the front of all applications.  The only way I know to do this is using a windows call using the HWND of the window to bring to the front.

In the past I would get the VI's Front Panel Title (using the VI ref and property node) then get the HWND using this title.  Problem is that is the title of the window when it is running.  A possible solution is to attempt to figure out what the title of the window will be in the IDE then get the HWND of that.

So is there any suggestions on how to bring a VI to the front of all windows, without running that VI?  Attached is a test that shows the code working if the VI is running, and doesn't work if it isn't because the title is different.

Bring to Front Test.zip