About This File
What's New in Version 1.1.0 See changelog
1.1.0 - Many, many updates provided by paul_cardinale
- Updated to LabVIEW 2017, use the older version for 2012 through 2016.
- Added a path indicator
- Now handles multi-layer icons (WOOT!)
Added a "Save As ..." function, and Save for Previous buttons
- Alternatively you can still open the XNode in LabVIEW and perform Save As, and Renaming on the locked library
The ability to select file layout for new XNodes (and it uses the existing layout in existing XNodes when creating new abilities).
- This can change the default location, and naming scheme of newly created abilities
- A button to remove an ability.
- A button to open a new blank BD to play with.
- A button to put the XNode on the cursor.
- Symbols on the Members list that indicate when a member VI is broken.
- When your done editing the icon, it asks if you want to apply it to open items.
The file "Xnode Editor launcher.vi" which can be placed in ...\LabVIEW xxxx\project\ for easy access via the Tools menu.
- This is done with a static VI reference that may need to be updated depending on where the source is found. This was really just included as an example and in the future this likely should be handled by installing a package.