About This File
Copyright © 2007, Ton Plomp
All rights reserved.
--see readme file for contact information
It will truncate a path to fit inside a (multiline) string.
Besides basic funtionality it has the following properties:
- Truncated string (Read only property that will return the truncated string)
- Button Visible (Read/Write, this property will show/hide the browse button)
- Browse properties (Read/Write, this property will set/get the browse options)
- Multi-Line (Read/Write, this property will set/get the multiline option of the truncated path)
- Truncate Path (this method uses the VIs to truncate a path to a string)
- Truncate Multiline Path (this method uses the VIs to truncate a path to a multiline string)
For the developer it has the following advantages:
- Set the browse options with a dialog similar to the native browse options dialog
- Browse for a path
- Show/Hide browse button
- Control the multiline-ness of the control
- No drag and drop
- Bounds of indicator/control include (invisible) browse button
- Includes multiline truncation
- Distributed as LLB
- Initial release of the code
What's New in Version 09/21/2009 08:38 PM See changelog
No changelog available for this version.