Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


ensegre last won the day on June 19 2019

ensegre had the most liked content!

Community Reputation


About ensegre

  • Rank
    Extremely Active

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling

LabVIEW Information

  • Version
    LabVIEW 2017
  • Since

Recent Profile Visitors

3,573 profile views
  1. This one is simply great as a GUI for that. If you're looking for a programmatic way of monitoring running clones, I guess you simply have to look under the hood.
  2. can't you put the 32 and the 64 set in two different directories and use the path-from-diagram?
  3. as dadreamer says. One place where I remember I have used it is https://gitlab.com/enricosegre/LVVideo4Linux . Look in LV-libv4l2/Ancillary/libv4l2_path.vi and all its callers for an example.
  4. ensegre

    NI PCIe-5140s

    I found this one dated 2016: http://download.ni.com/cert/doc/NI PCIe-5140.pdf
  5. If you'd like to give me a review on this... I actually never used it for anything serious, but it was working for me.
  6. Right, if I put it there I get all the brown and light blue bonanza. I was mislead by http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361B-01/lvconcepts/customizing_your_work_environment/#How_LabVIEW_Stores_Options which is pointed at https://labviewwiki.org/wiki/LabVIEW_configuration_file. But uh, that is the help page for 8.2. Still, it is at odd with https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z000000PA7rSAG&l=en-IL
  7. I see, thx. Still don't think my LV19 can toggle it with Ctrl-shift-DH, nor I seem to be able to create the brown nodes (it's ~/.labviewrc), but whatever. i was just curious.... thx for the conversion.
  8. I'm curious to see if that exists in linux too. LVdebugKeys=True + Ctrl-shift-D-H don't seem to apply. Could someone attach the snippet saved as VI for LV<=2019??
  9. Like Shaun's? https://lvs-tools.co.uk/software/mdi-toolkit-labview-library/
  10. spitballing, having never worked on cRIO: standard linux ways like just parsing the output of free wouldn't help? Or reading /proc/meminfo?
  11. Do you really need the whole power of telnet? Because if no commands are involved you can just tcp read/write, which I assume works multithreaded. At least that was the case the last time I had "telnet" devices to communicate with. ...Have you seen this thread?
  12. So what (however the data is collected). Did I say my community was using it because it aimed at being popular?
  13. I have been using Fortran for scientific computing till the mid 2000s, and that was no way odd in the numerical analysis community. Only, I stuck to FORTRAN 77 when everyone already transitioned to FORTRAN 90. You do still find reputable numerical physics codes around in Fortran.
  14. If you grew up on Fortran you'd know that I default declares to INTEGER and A to REAL.
  15. The DSC module has a few of them, but alas, you can easily create better custom boolean controls yourself Here is an example of mine. The pipes, the pump PP1 and and all the valves come from DSC, almost all the rest are customized controls.
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.