Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'nested malleable vis'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Software & Hardware Discussions
    • LabVIEW General
    • LabVIEW (By Category)
    • Hardware
  • Resources
    • LabVIEW Getting Started
    • OpenG
    • Code Repository (Certified)
    • LAVA Code on LabVIEW Tools Network
    • Code In-Development
  • Community
    • LAVA Lounge
    • LabVIEW Feedback for NI
    • LabVIEW Ecosystem
  • LAVA Site Related
    • Site Feedback & Support
    • Wiki Help

Categories

  • *Uncertified*
  • LabVIEW Tools Network Certified
  • LabVIEW API
    • VI Scripting
    • JKI Right-Click Framework Plugins
    • Quick Drop Plugins
    • XNodes
  • General
  • User Interface
    • X-Controls
  • LabVIEW IDE
    • Custom Probes
  • LabVIEW OOP
  • Database & File IO
  • Machine Vision & Imaging
  • Remote Control, Monitoring and the Internet
  • Hardware

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Personal Website


Company Website


Twitter Name


LinkedIn Profile


Facebook Page


Location


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. I have seemingly found an issue with the shipping example code for Nested Malleable VIs. Another user has verified that he saw the same behavior in 2019. I am working through the examples and the presentation from NIWeek 2019. In running the Lesson 2b code (C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2019\examples\Malleable VIs\Nested Malleable VIs) I found the Equals.vi in the class was not being leveraged and the search failed. When I went to my LabVIEW 2018 machine and ran the Lesson 2b.vi the code worked to find the element by correctly leveraging the in-class Equals.vi. One difference I see is that in the 2018 example the Equal.vi is in the example folder with the code, and in 2019 the Equal.vi has been moved to VI.lib - otherwise the code looks to be the same. The Equals.vi code looks identical, and the calling VIM look identical. I posted on the LabVIEW NI.com forum here: https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/LabVIEW-2019-Malleable-VIs-Shipping-Examples-Lesson-2b-Nested/m-p/3966044/highlight/false#M1129678 I am trying to determine what may have broken or changed between the implementation in 2018 and 2019, visually the code looks the same.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.