Subroutine priority for Median?

I am trying to transition some code from LabVIEW 7.1.1 to LabVIEW 8.6.1. Quite a few of the subVIs are set to Subroutine Priority, including one that calls Median.vi.

For LV7.1, I made a copy of Median.vi in my library, and was able to change its execution to subroutine priority.

In LabVIEW 8.6.1, LV replaced my libary's version of Median with its own version from the base analysis library. I noticed that I could not change the execution priority on that one, nor could I save a copy of it elsewhere (the Save As option was greyed-out). I am able to replace the LV8.6 native Median with the one from my library, which still gives me control over the execution, but it leads to a question: if I want to change priorities on such low level functions, can I do that from 8.6? or do I need to keep LV7.1 around just to give me that ability?

I also noticed that in LV7.1, I could open the Call Library node in Median, but could not in the 8.6 version.

Thanks,

Gary

I have stumbled upon such thing recently as well, I think the following is the reason:

Since all the analysis VIs are placed inside pass-word protected LVLIB's it isn't possible to do a save-as, such a thing would alter the lvlib, the only thing I was able to do is a copy and paste of the code inside a semi-locked VI.

I am not sure if this is intended but a 'Save As (and export from lvlib)' functionality would be nice.

Ton