PID controller

Hi All,

good day everyone.

I Have to design a PID controller based on standard Labview 8.2 and I've tried to do so but still facing problems with it. I think there may be a mistake in one of the connections in the PID controller. Are my controller connections right please ???

then, what I want to do is: controlling the inner closed loop of a DC motor(Current loop). I've done the controller by different ways . You can see a the PDF file that I've attached which has a near project.

I've done the complete system on (matlab) and you can see (attached world file) the response that suppose to get.

I've done everything to make my simulation of the system on labview, but I got nothing. I shows that labview that I'm using doesn't know what is (tf) transfer function mean ??

I've even test some other examples like one on youtube which has the link:

but I didn't get any thing and the message that come up is : Unknown symbol :ss ???? (state space)

anyway please find the attached files and tell me what do think .

P.S. I could not attach the world file here ! !

thank you and looking to here from you.

Regards,

saeed

PIDpaper.pdf

DC_with_PID.vi

DC_with_PID_controller.vi

One thing I noticed from looking at your code and comparing it against the paper is that there is an issue in your integrating term as shown in the attached image.

post-1058-124778731221_thumb.jpg

Also you are using Add Compound Arithmetic you should be using Multiply Compound Arithmetic

Have you also considered using the PID toolkit available from NI?

Edited by SciWare