DTW-Dynamic Time Warping

Koli

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I know of one scientific journal publication (I think brazilian autheurs..) mentioning a DTW programmed in LabVIEW. I can look it up for you if you want it. I never found any conde on the net so I programmed the DTW-algorithm myself in labVIEW. I might be able to share it. Where do you need it for?

Kindest regards,

Thijs Schrama

Edited by tschrama
  • Like 1

Hi,

I know of one scientific journal publication (I think brazilian autheurs..) mentioning a DTW programmed in LabVIEW. I can look it up for you if you want it. I never found any conde on the net so I programmed the DTW-algorithm myself in labVIEW. I might be able to share it. Where do you need it for?

Kindest regards,

Thijs Schrama

I am also looking for DTW in labview, does you code have section that can shrink and expand?

Hi,

Kindest regards,

Thijs Schrama

Hi!

I wan't to use it to calculate the time-delay between my two microphon-signal, to localize the sound-source...

Can you share it then?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I wan't to use it to calculate the time-delay between my two microphon-signal, to localize the sound-source...

Can you share it then?

"does you code have section that can shrink and expand?"

LOL, no the code does not shrink or expand.. the code is stable.. but what is does: yes, it find the optimum alignment between two vectors of possible dissimilar length.. it real DTWarping published by Eamonn Keogh.

let me find the code first .. and mail me at tschrama@fsw.leidenuniv.nl

Best regards,

Thijs Schrama