Am I Blind? - OpenG Python

Nick S

Okay, I feel stupid posting this but it has bothered me long enough that I need to ask. I see images on the OpenG website of the Python package, have heard people talk about using it, but have had zero luck finding the actual code anywhere! It is not in VIPM and not in the OpenG SVN repository as far as I can tell...

Would some kind soul point me in the right direction so I can try out this nifty sounding bit o' code?

post-16260-125682494234_thumb.png

I looked at the LabPython page on the OpenG website, and I saw very little as far as documentation, updates, examples, etc. Is anyone still using this? Has the project been abandoned? I have some coding experience using NumPy, so I would rather use that then have to learn Matlab.

I looked at the LabPython page on the OpenG website, and I saw very little as far as documentation, updates, examples, etc. Is anyone still using this? Has the project been abandoned? I have some coding experience using NumPy, so I would rather use that then have to learn Matlab.

The project isn't abandoned, but it's not very active. Give it a try and if you have questions or need help, just ask. There are lots of people here and at OpenG who are happy to help.