Library

Germi

Hi everyboby,

i have a problem with the Mathlibrary:reflection point.vi because i change the block diagram and i saved the modify, but now i need to come back and i do not remember how was. Someone can help me, and tell me where i can find it?

Thanks

If you do a repair of LabVIEW it will reinstall all the vi.lib VIs.

Another possibility is to search inside the CAB files on your installer DVD's, the file should be inside it. I think there is a special vi.lib distribution item on the DVD with only the vi.lib elements.

Ton

Hi everyboby,

i have a problem with the Mathlibrary:reflection point.vi because i change the block diagram and i saved the modify, but now i need to come back and i do not remember how was. Someone can help me, and tell me where i can find it?

Thanks

Hi Germi

It not a good idea to change vi.lib VIs and leave them in the same location. Anyways, I did a search for Reflection Point.vi in LabVIEW 2009 and all that got returned was an MGI VI named Bezier Reflection Point.vi.

Are you sure the name is correct?

post-10325-125832210311_thumb.png

Cheers

JG