ECG with bluetooth module

hi everybody, this is the first time for me to post a question here, hope i can find the good advice here.

i am working on a project sending the ECG signal and show it using the labVIEW 2009, the diagram will be as below:

ECG sensor-----op amp-----ADC-----easy bluetooth module (parallex #30085)---------laptop DELL (RFCOMM)----------labVIEW

i find out that i must use PIC16F877A and have to connect it with the bluetooth which need a C programer,there are two way to deal with bluetooth:1- VISA ,2- BLUETOOTH FUNCTIONS

my module work as a serial port so do i have to do like:

module----PIC-----COM PORT----hyper link terminal(AT command)-------labVIEW-----VISA SERIAL COMMUNICATION (and i do not know how the hyper can talk with labVIEW ??)

OR

module----PIC-----COM PORT----labVIEW (BLUETOOTH FUNCTIONS) and i do not think so this way can work ??

the last option which is that i use RS232 but i do not prefer it coz the laptop do not have the SERIAL PORT.

any idea maybe can be helpful ?? the link below can show the EASY BLUETOOTH MODULE :frusty:

http://www.parallax.com/StoreSearchResults/tabid/768/txtSearch/bluetooth/List/0/SortField/4/ProductID/550/Default.aspx