help meeeee

Ammar

hi guys

according to Previous topic "Displaying multiple days worth of data"

i have try to modify it but i stil new in Lab view so nothing done with mefrusty.gif .

1-i have problem in scal i can not make it change automaticly it is fixed

i want it if we are in (21-11-2009) and i start to display the reading today the scale will be 30 days

i need to display the scal just to the end of this month because the not all the month is 30 days

so can we make it dsplay the graph acorrding to the moth and same for the day and year ?

2- if i want to take avrage of each day and polt it im the month garph it is possible to do that for this programe ?

3- at the end of the hour ,day or month the graph stop and not restart again i make one evet more name clear when i press it the all graph cleared

but i need to make it automaticly for each graph

if any one has idea

plz help

i attached the file

thanx for lava

22.vi

post-16059-125880993016_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
any idea plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hello Ammar,

I am pretty sure that the people here on lavag.org could provide help on allmost any LabVIEW specific question. But first of all they have to understand the (your) problem itself :lightbulb:

I've tried multiple times to understand what you are actually doing and what exactly the problems are. Maybe its my bad english, but I didn't manage to catch it. As your post was read by various users and no one has answered until now I imagine that they couldn't get it as well.

Try to formulate what your are doing and into what problem you run in simple and clear words. The answer will surely be out there ;)

Regards,

Frank

Hello Ammar,

I am pretty sure that the people here on lavag.org could provide help on allmost any LabVIEW specific question. But first of all they have to understand the (your) problem itself lightbulb.gif

I've tried multiple times to understand what you are actually doing and what exactly the problems are. Maybe its my bad english, but I didn't manage to catch it. As your post was read by various users and no one has answered until now I imagine that they couldn't get it as well.

Try to formulate what your are doing and into what problem you run in simple and clear words. The answer will surely be out there wink.gif

Regards,

Frank

hi frank

simply my time scale in graph is fixed for example today is ( 3-12-2009 ) and time 1:34am if i press to 1day the scale will be 24 huors it will be (4-12-2009) at 1:43

i want to display scale just to the end of this day what i mean is ((3-12-2009) and the time is 11:59pm)

and same for the month and year scale

thanx for all