Looking for Kudos for LVClass+XControl idea on LV Idea Exchange

54 kudos and it can't get traction!?

There's no hope whatsoever for any of my ideas....

Bad news: out of the literally hundreds of ideas only 5 are "In Development"

Good news: 1 of those 5 is rankied 24th in # of kudos. I'm assuming ease of implementation is also considered along with kudos. At least that's how I'd do it.

So there's always hope! A little bit, anyway. smile.gif

I'm assuming ease of implementation is also considered along with kudos.

I'm sure you're correct. I also suspect there are ideas being worked on (perhaps to a lesser extent) that have not been marked "in development."

I meant it as kind of a tongue-in-cheek comment but we don't have a smiley to convey that. smile.gif

There's an idea I'd really like to see implemented in LV but I haven't got traction for it, so I need kudos from the community if it is ever going to happen. I posted it to the LV Idea Exchange here. Please review the idea and kudos it if you think its worth implementing!

Please please please kudos this idea - it's really important if we're going to go forward on making the error handling in LabVIEW better!

One thing that really really really .....wait.... wait for it..... really really really... bothers me about the marrying of XControls to classes is that the minute you have an XControl on a FP that uses a class, the class is locked.

I agree that this is a worthwhile idea, and I've already kudo'd it, but the difficulty developing under this paradigm when doing this needs to be addressed. (or am I wrong)