Replace No Attributes

Black Pearl

• 9 months later...

Has someone made the Replace No Attributes method working in a version above 7.1? (I'm sure ther is an example out there). I don't have the newest versions, so I can't check browse the code of all the RCF-plugins. Can someone please post it as picture or snippet.

Felix

This function seems to have changed a lot. How it looks in LV2009 and LV8.6 you see below. But in LabVIEW 2010 it probably has changed again (see http://zone.ni.com/r..._no_attributes/).

post-9935-086168800 1287674395_thumb.png

I am not sure if it works with 0 value because I had an error in your tool before.

Error 1092 occurred at Invoke Node in TRef Traverse.vi->TRef Traverse for References.vi->Create State Machine __LVScripting.vi->UML2LV State Machine Compiler.viPossible reason(s):LabVIEW:  Invalid Class Operator VI.Method Name: Class Operator:Set (Traverse Initialization Failed)

And because of this I found a bug. Close should also be sent on error (in "Error Handler Close.vi", fix below).

post-9935-060066400 1287674409_thumb.png

Thank you very much for your work!

Greetings,

shb

Edited by shb

Thank you shb for looking into my tools.

I wasn't working on the state machines since some time. Both issues you found were already fixed in my private code base. I uploaded the current code in the CR, just download V_1.0.1.

You still need to change the ReplaceNoAttrib for your version.

With the parameters you provided (I had tried the same), I get error 1 thrown.

Felix