DAQmx digital input

n00bzor

Hey, i'm using a USB 6009 with LabView 8.5 and MAX 4.6 and the problem is this : whenever i try to aquire digital signals all of the dio channels of the board turn to 5V and stay there unless grounded. I've tested this both with MAX and LabView and measured the signals with a multimeter. Both MAX and Labview see logical 1 on these lines but only MAX sees them as 0's when i ground them. The digital output features of the daq work perfectly so i'm guessing it has something to do with configuring it, but what?. 

Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Hey, i'm using a USB 6009 with LabView 8.5 and MAX 4.6 and the problem is this : whenever i try to aquire digital signals all of the dio channels of the board turn to 5V and stay there unless grounded. I've tested this both with MAX and LabView and measured the signals with a multimeter. Both MAX and Labview see logical 1 on these lines but only MAX sees them as 0's when i ground them. The digital output features of the daq work perfectly so i'm guessing it has something to do with configuring it, but what?.

Any help would be greatly apreciated.

The signal should either be grounded or at 5V, if you leave it disconnected it will float and it sounds like it happens to float above 5V. If you wired the DO to the DI it should work as expected, where it will either be 5V or grounded and not floating.

• Like 1