Teststand with diffrent UUT

Clio75

Hello,

I'm looking for ides to solve this challenge.

I have about 15 different UUT's on one Test station.

The test station have some instruments and some router/matrix's to change the path of signal.

And there are prepared some customs cables that have different start points on the matrix.

we only run one UUT at the time.

My goal is to have a test sequence that are ease to add new UUT to. and ease to change instruments configuration.

If anyone have any good ides that they can share, I will appreciate it

Thanx

Clio

I have about 15 different UUT's on one Test station.

The test station have some instruments and some router/matrix's to change the path of signal.

And there are prepared some customs cables that have different start points on the matrix.

we only run one UUT at the time.

My goal is to have a test sequence that are ease to add new UUT to. and ease to change instruments configuration.

ATES!!!

VIE ATES Overview.pdf

What you want to do takes some thinking, and there's a lot of little issues that you'll need to address along the way (trust me - if you don't do a deep design phase you'll end up tripping over these little issues, and you'll end up either abandoning the project or with a BBOM wacko.gif ) - and that's why we developerd our internal ATES platform here at V I Engineering, Inc - for projects *exactly* like yours. I'm sorry that I can't really give you any technical under-the-hood details, but I'd be happy to talk to you offline if you're interested in getting us in to help.