AC Power Meter

Noxious

Greetings,

I am looking for an AC digital multimeter that can read 15-20 Amperes of current @ 120VAC. This will need to be controlled via GPIB, serial or USB using standard SCPI commands. The only meter I have been able to find is an Instek GPM-8212 but it is not very precise and appears to be discontinued.

Do you any of you know of such a meter and/or have any experiences you would be willing to share?

Thanks

Edited by Noxious

I am looking for an AC digital multimeter that can read 15-20 Amperes of current @ 120VAC. This will need to be controlled via GPIB, serial or USB using standard SCPI commands. The only meter I have been able to find is an Instek GPM-8212 but it is not very precise and appears to be discontinued.

Do you any of you know of such a meter and/or have any experiences you would be willing to share?

My first inclination is to use a current shunt and voltmeter, however Algient (part of HP some years ago) may have such a multimeter.

Tim