Problem of Creating Program installer

The snapshot itself is unhelpful. You should start by scrolling down to see the description of the error and then by expanding the details section (click on the triangle). Those should probably at least point you to the source of the problem.

If you don't know what the problem is, you can try doing a search on the details you get to see if others had this problem before.

The snapshot itself is unhelpful. You should start by scrolling down to see the description of the error and then by expanding the details section (click on the triangle). Those should probably at least point you to the source of the problem.

If you don't know what the problem is, you can try doing a search on the details you get to see if others had this problem before.

Thanks Yair,

I tryed to use a very simple example(a vi include a add function only) to find out where the problem is, but after I create the .exe file and then try to create the installer for this .exe file, the same issue happened again.

The strange thing is that the error message is same to those displayed before, I attached the more detailed error message as attached file, would you please help.

It seems like my application builder missing some key files, but I am not sure.

post-6763-127174764151_thumb.jpg

I think I should re-install labview, since I even do not have anything in "NI installers to include" List box (as show in attached picture).

I don't understand the significance of not having additional installers. Ohh, I see now. Yeah, it sounds like it's re-install time.

That was a brand new build specification, right? Have you tried rebooting, just out of curiosity?

I don't understand the significance of not having additional installers. Ohh, I see now. Yeah, it sounds like it's re-install time.

That was a brand new build specification, right? Have you tried rebooting, just out of curiosity?

yeap, it was a brand new build specification, I reboot system several times, but it keeps same.