it's like u want to watch Youtube but u don't have Flash player.. what to do?

Hi guys.. im new in LabVIEW(starting on this month).. could u teach me how to publishing a .VI to a web...

im using Web Publishing Tool..

when i got for example A.html in www folder.. then i think should be working now..

My .VI that i published before, must show whole program and any clients can see and control the program in web.

however, the client that i use here doesn't has LabView Runtime Engine and also plugin inside web browser.

Somehow i need to loat that jerky .html in computer that doesn't support even LabVIEW... :frusty:

it remind me like how to watch youtube without flash player..?!:throwpc:

HTML5?:oops: i think OOT...

How to solve this problem....?? Any suggestion... :yes:

i dare u the master of programming :worshippy: .. to solve my problem...:lol: hahaha.. im confused now.. :wacko:

Edited by Clover

My .VI that i published before, must show whole program and any clients can see and control the program in web.

If you want to control the VI direct you will need to install the RunTimeEngine.

For viewing there are simple update cgi script build into the VI server.

You could build a html application using javascript that controls the VI via a webservice, but I have never done that.

Ton