TimeStamp AM & PM

Hi guys, currently I face a problem.

Which is regarding the timestamp. I trying to get the timestamp in hh:mm:ss form.

And I managed to get that, however there is a Am/pm behind the time.

Is there any way to remove it ?

Because one of my computer have the am/pm behind the time. However, another computer doesn't.

Hope you guys could help me out on this. Thanks.

Hi guys, currently I face a problem.

Which is regarding the timestamp. I trying to get the timestamp in hh:mm:ss form.

And I managed to get that, however there is a Am/pm behind the time.

Is there any way to remove it ?

Because one of my computer have the am/pm behind the time. However, another computer doesn't.

Hope you guys could help me out on this. Thanks.

Hi,

It is always worth putting a small snippet of code with your questions, just help people see what you are really after.

You need to look at the Format Date / Time String Vi on the Timing Pallet, this will allow you to format a Time Stamp input in whatever format you want, 24 hour clock or 12 hour clock with or without an AM / PM addition

From the LabVIEW help

Format Date/Time String

Format Date/Time String

Displays a time stamp value or a numeric value as time in the format you specify using time format codes. Time format codes include the following: %a (abbreviated weekday name), %b (abbreviated month name), %c (locale-specific date/time), %d (day of month), %H (hour, 24-hour clock), %I (hour, 12-hour clock), %m (month number), %M (minute), %p (a.m./p.m. flag), %S (second), %x (locale-specific date), %X (locale-specific time), %y (year within century), %Y (year including century), and %<digit>u (fractional seconds with <digit> precision).

hope this helps, if you want an example just ask

Dannyt