NaN constant

I have had a need to make an array of NaNs several times and would think that this might be a useful addition to the math constants already there. It makes it easier to do checking to seem how many elements were actually assigned values at least once via the isNaN operator.

Just get a numeric constant and type NaN inside.

(Curses! Foiled by Shaun again!) Don't you have a job? :lol:

Edited by PaulG.

Its one of those slow days where I'm the only one left in the office (the rest are in Austin)... At least this way I can feel somewhat productive :P

I've been abandoned at work while other LV elites went to Austin a few times as well. :( But I sure got a lot more done without all the interruptions. :)

I have had a need to make an array of NaNs several times and would think that this might be a useful addition to the math constants already there. It makes it easier to do checking to seem how many elements were actually assigned values at least once via the isNaN operator.

Obviously others have shown how to make a NaN constant, but I agree that it should be in the constants palette. Please make the suggestion here.