about Tab Control

I've moved this post out of the bug-list section because I don't think it's really is a bug. If others disagree I will move it back.

I've modified your example VI (LV7.1) and added a fix. I also converted it to LV7.0 for the other folks in this forum. The problem is that when you hide a page in the tab control, that is currently active, LV doesn't know which tab it is suppose to make the active tab. You, as the programmer, must give LV this information by setting the active tab. I've shown this in the code by adding a property node that always forces the first tab to be active.

post-2-1089913941.gif?width=400

Download File:post-2-1089913388.vi

In the case you just wanted to show a certain page programatically and not from a user interaction, then I recomend you just to wire the control itself in the diagram with either 0, 1 or 2.

As an option, if you don't want the user to change the tab-page by clicking then hide the tabs (right click on the tab and deselect "visible items>Tabs"). It is easier and less errorprone.

Didier

Why?... Yes, it is possible. Do you want the button to stay down or pop back up? If you want the boolean to pop back up then use a local variable on the boolean and set it to false.

1217[/snapback]

Because of my program, when the button A stay down then the program will full run(so I need the button stay down)and I will setup some thing in page2. Otherwise, button A pop back up, the program will stop full run. In this case, because I use cluster so I can not create local variable of button. Can you help me,please?