Synchronising 2 WLS DAQ

Ashunitk

Hi friends,

I am doing some experiment on vibration, where i am using 8 accelerometer with 2 WLS-9163 DAQ with NI 9234 Analog input module to acquire data from transducer.

I have configured both the WLS-9163 DAQ with automation and explorer successfully.

Problem Description

I was able to acquire data from Both WLS -9163 DAQ with NI 9163 seperately. Now i need to acquire data from all 8 transducer at a time, but NI 9234 has only 4 channels, so i am using 2 WLS-9163 DAQ but my laptop WiFi can take only one client at a time i.e, i can connect to only one WLS-9163 . I need help to synchronise both WLS-9163 DAQ so that i can get all data from 8 Transducers . I visited NI website also i got some idea but it is not working properly, i will attach that with this topic, if anybody in this forum working on that or already have idea about this plz help to sort out this problem.

My e-Mail Id :zoom143.ashwn@gmail.com

Edited by Ashunitk

Hi friends,

I am doing some experiment on vibration, where i am using 8 accelerometer with 2 WLS-9163 DAQ with NI 9234 Analog input module to acquire data from transducer.

I have configured both the WLS-9163 DAQ with automation and explorer successfully.

Problem Description

I was able to acquire data from Both WLS -9163 DAQ with NI 9163 seperately. Now i need to acquire data from all 8 transducer at a time, but NI 9234 has only 4 channels, so i am using 2 WLS-9163 DAQ but my laptop WiFi can take only one client at a time i.e, i can connect to only one WLS-9163 . I need help to synchronise both WLS-9163 DAQ so that i can get all data from 8 Transducers . I visited NI website also i got some idea but it is not working properly, i will attach that with this topic, if anybody in this forum working on that or already have idea about this plz help to sort out this problem.

My e-Mail Id :zoom143.ashwn@gmail.com

I'm not sure what you were reading on the ni website. But I think you'll find you may need a wireless router. If you are using windows 7 you can turn your laptop into one by using this