Picture control

Hi! I have problem with 2D picture control. when the image is loaded in the 2d picture box, it is placed in up and left part of the picture box and the rest remains white. How can I set it to fit in the whole picture box?

Thanks

with modern versions of LV you have two options (that are straight froward) either size the picture control to the size of your image or zoom the image in the picture.

This thread on the dark side

http://forums.ni.com/t5/BreakPoint/LV-Picture-Control/m-p/197962

has many links to picture control examples. That may help out.

Ben

Thanks Ben.

I have another question. I put the activeX container in front panel and inserted windows media player into the container. The problem is when the program loads the video, the windows medai player expands to a bigger window which goes out of my container!! How can I fix it? I want it play inside the container.

Tnx again

Farid

Thanks Ben.

I have another question. I put the activeX container in front panel and inserted windows media player into the container. The problem is when the program loads the video, the windows medai player expands to a bigger window which goes out of my container!! How can I fix it? I want it play inside the container.

Tnx again

Farid

well that follow-up is outside my comfort zone.

I would start looking for a method or property associated with media player that controls the sceen size.

Ben